Thursday 13 December 2012

Exciting News!

I am very late with this news, but about a month ago I found out that I had got a place on the Disney College Program and I am so excited! 

It means spending two months in Florida working for Disney, I am a character attendant so my role is looking after the characters which I am really looking forward to. 


I applied back in August and since then have had two interviews, it feels like it has been a long wait but it has all been very straight forward. Loads to do before I go to America, and I feel I may need another spending ban before then as I need to save up lots of money for Florida, I am just very excited and cannot wait to go. I leave on June 10th, so 6 months and counting!

Also... Recently in Primark they were selling Disney tops for £3 reduced from £8, so I had to get this Mickey Mouse one... 




2 comments: